We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our offices, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
· We are adhering to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, FDA and State dental boards, as well as any guidelines issues by the State and Federal Government.
· We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities, etc.
· Our wait rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing. You will find social distancing markers in the practice to assist us all in this effort.
· We will also offer you the option to call or text from your car when you arrive. We will offer you the option to wait in your car even if there is capacity in the waiting area. If there is no additional capacity in the waiting area, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will notify you when we are ready for your appointment.
· All magazines and child play areas will be removed from the waiting areas.
· Prior to entering the office we will take your temperature, screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms and potential contact risk.
· We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment or one will be provided for you.
· The lobby will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection procedures will be implemented in the operatories after each use.
· Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment consistent with any new guidelines. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
· We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.