Why University Dental Associates?
We provide affordable, quality dental care in a professional, efficient and safe environment. We deliver our services through a blend of Quality, Convenience, and Caring. It would be our privilege to partner with you to help you and your family work toward achieving a lifetime of good oral health and overall well-being!
Quality (We strive for the best)
- A consistent program for examination, diagnosis, treatment and preventative care designed to provide you with the best immediate and long-term results.
- We utilize the latest technologies, combined with proven methodologies, to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a safe, comfortable environment.
- Rigorous safety precautions that meet or exceed government recommendations for infection control
- A comprehensive mouth-body approach that includes oral cancer screenings and thorough annual exams to detect signs of gum disease that might be indicative of other health issues including diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and premature and low birth-weight babies.
- University Dental Associates is proud to be among a select few organizations nationwide accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). We are not required to pursue this accreditation. We choose to pursue it.
- Our patient surveys reflect a 4.6 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2016.
Convenience (Great dental care should be EASY and AFFORDABLE)
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment on-line is easy! We’re also there for you 24 X 7 in case of an emergency.
- With specialists on staff and multiple offices throughout Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Charlotte, Raleigh/Cary, and Durham NC, our comprehensive approach to dental care enables you to stay within the University Dental Associate Family as opposed to being referred outside. Our electronic health records eliminate the need to re-register.
- University Dental Associates is a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, a financing plan, and a Discount Dental Plan for those without insurance.
Caring (For our patients and our community)
- Patients of all ages are welcome. UDA doctors and staff offer special consideration for the comfort and dental care needs of children and seniors.
- We’ll be open and honest with you about the best treatment alternatives available and help you make an informed decision about the care you’ll receive based on your own personal needs.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage serving local North Carolina communities, so we need to return the favor…consistently. Whether it’s providing free dental care as part of Give Kids a Smile, participating in the American Cancer Walk, or sponsoring the local hockey or Little League teams, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!